Monday, November 25, 2013

beauty seen from the outside

"All beautiful you are, my darling, there is no flaw in you."
Song of Solomon 4:7


I hope you enjoyed this video as much as I did.  I basically cried at the end of it.  I think we need to start believing the compliments we receive from others.  I know I need to believe.  How many of you actually believe when your husband tells you, you're beautiful?  I know I don't believe mine every time.

The verse above is my absolute, favorite verse.  It has been favorite verse since college.  I even have a tattoo that is based from this verse.  Every girl wants to know how beautiful they are.  They may not mention it but they do.  So, to know that Jesus sees me with no flaw makes me smile.  So thankful for Jesus and I'm so thankful for my husband.  He sees me as beautiful when I don't. 

No comments:

Post a Comment