Tuesday, November 11, 2014

2 years

Yesterday was our 2 year anniversary! I seriously can't believe that we have been married for two years already.  It feels like a lifetime and yet, it doesn't feel like that long at all!  I seriously don't know where I would be without Sean in my life.  I know I would probably be fine single but I do know I would miserable too.  Sean is the best thing that has happened to me.  Marriage isn't always fun or easy but it's a great journey to be on with the person God designs for you.  Sean challenges me all the time.  He helps me get out of my comfort zone & encourages me in everything. Even if I don't want to be encouraged, he still does it.  He's definitely my creative half.  I'm thankful that he dreams BIG so I can I can dream BIGGER.  I really do love this man more than words can say.

Happy Anniversary, my husband! 


No comments:

Post a Comment