Thursday, January 15, 2015

Anticipation

There is an anticipation in the atmosphere.  I can feel a shift coming soon.  I can't say what it is, since I don't know, but something is going to happen this year.  It's going to be good too.  God has been revealing himself more and more to Sean and me.  He is reminding us and guiding us back to how we once worshiped separately, and stirring and instilling it back into us as a married couple.

At the end of last year, God started to shift some things in our life.  He started to place people in our path to form a family.  Sean and I do not really have family that are close to us (closest family is at least 1.5hr away).  It has been amazing to see God orchestrate this and I love every person who is in our family here in Fort Myers.  He is starting to unify us as one body and it is only going to grow from here. 

I can't wait to see what God is going to do this year.. 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment