Saturday, January 4, 2014

Christmas in photos.

 We finally got to make Gingerbread houses with some new friends!  Ashley is a RE/MAX Affinity real estate agent who is from Alabama.  So we became friends fast.  We had a great time hanging out with her & her husband that night.
 My gingerbread houses.

The gingerbread village.

Sean did a house but his broke.  We had some difficulty this year on the houses but we had fun!

 Our Candlelight Service on Dec 22nd.  Sean and I had to serve that night so we were both in the sound booth.  It was a great service.

Sean's parents enjoying Titan's love.

Our Christmas photo.

Titan loves my mom.  I love this picture.

This is from one of my girls back in Birmingham.  She did a fabulous job!  She doesn't even know that our last name means a tree planted by a river bed.  Psalm 1:3.

Spending last few minutes together on the way to the airport.


No comments:

Post a Comment