Monday, April 28, 2014

And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:19 NKJV)

I love when God reminds me of His promises in scripture. God has promised to take care of us as we have started this new chapter in Florida.  Sometimes I get distracted in the moment we are facing & it is so comforting to read this. 

It's also comforting to know that it's for His glory & not ours.  It's also comforting knowing that these times will become a testimony for Him & we can help another person during their time of need/encouragement.

Thank You Lord for being our provider.  You have promised us certain things and I know it will come to pass one day. I praise Your name alone & I honor what You are doing in our lives.  It's a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment