Monday, April 7, 2014

Esther Mae Robinson

This post is dedicated to my amazing Grandmother Esther.  She died on Wednesday, April 2, 2014.  She was 88 years old & an incredible woman. She was smart & a hero of mine. I'm so thankful that I was able to call her mine & I cannot wait to see her in Heaven one day.  Love you Grandmother Esther!

The photo above is of us last year. We had lunch & then got some ice cream. 

Celebrating her 88th birthday back in August.

We went to visit her in hospital a few days before she passed. She still had her spunk up until she passed. 


This photo is of my grandmother & her best friend. We call her Tootsie. They have been friends for nearly 50-60 years. They have traveled the world together & been there for each other during their good & bad times.  I pray this will be me & my best friends, years from now. 

Love her dearly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment